Tuesday, May 29, 2007

1000 Hits Blog candy WINNER

In the random number generator found here the lucky number 7 was the winner of the blog candy. This is the comment:

jodene said...
This is my first time here. I looked through your blog and I say don't change a thing. I love how you share, your cards are beautiful and the pictures are great. I really like the card with the little notepads and pencils. The one done for little girls is my favorite. Keep up the good work!!


Jodene, please email me with your snail mail address so I can get your Card Keeper to you.

I am going to extend this blog candy it was supposed to end when I reached 1000 hits but I have had the most hits ever in one day so I am going to also give away a magnet by Sara's Studio. All you need to do is reply to the previous blog candy post anyone who has previously replied is still in and I will draw for the Magnet on Thursday so good luck to you all and thanks for making my day with all the wonderful comments I find them very helpful.

Thanks to all who read my blog and played along for some blog candy have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy day to me. Thanks so much!!! I am of to e-mail you. I am in the RAK's group too it's so much fun.

Anonymous said...

I am not having any luck e-mailing you at paschel.sara@gmail.com. I have tryed twice and it has not gone through. My address is as follows Jodene Muri
Box 154
Pennant, Saskatchewan
S0N 1X0

Thanks again for making my day. Sure hope you get this.

doverdi said...

Somehow I missed the first chance for your blog candy but definately got my name in for the second chance.