Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Cup of Warm Happiness

**Want to swap cards and images? PTI swap round 10 is now open on SCS you will find the link in my blog bar.**

Below is one of my Swap cards for PTI round 10 swap...

Take the Stampin' Up Slit Punch to the lower middle of the inner card this will make a space to hold your cocoa pack...


Here is what the inside looks like with the cocoa pack...


We drink a lot of Cocoa around here this time of year, who does not like an instant cup of chocolate??

Product list...
PTI Warm Happiness
PTI Ocean Tide card stock, ink and ribbon
PTI Dark Chocolate ink, card stock and ribbon
PTI Kraft card stock
staz-on Opaque white ink
embellishment clip
Stampin Up slit punch
liquid lacquer
dimensionals

I cased this card from Pine aka Heather Nichols
**The changes I made were in card fold, embellishments, color choice, sentiment and the additon of a cocoa packet.**

Happy Stamp Day!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Even someone who doesn't like cocoa would love it if they received this card, Sara. Cute.
Cheryl

Anonymous said...

I'm a little jealous...but I love the card! Please bring my goodies UPS man...oh please! Love that new color...don't think I ordered enough...LOL

Chris said...

super cute!! i'm thinkin' i should have ordered this set!! >"<

Wanda said...

WOW, great card Sara. Cute idea with the cocoa packet!