Friday, October 17, 2008

Ultra Clean Product Specs

**I have purchased this product I have not been paid or been given this product in return for any comments.**


I am posting this info for personal reasons, last week our DD found my Ultra Clean and sprayed it into her eye. There was nothing on the bottle listing what was in the product or how to react if this was sprayed into the eye. I was lucky enough to get a phone number off the Internet and there was another person on the other end of the line when I called. He checked the specs and then told me what to do with our DD. We rinsed her eye with water it did stay red for a long time but there was not a perm injury.

I am sharing the spec sheets the company sent to me on this Ultra Clean Product there are two pages (click on the photo to enlarge).


1 comment:

Cheryl said...

So glad DD is ok after this happening. You were very smart to do what you did.
Cheryl