Friday, October 31, 2008

CMWC30 Sketch Challenge for PTI

Happy Halloween I have a sketch treat for you today. LOL!!

Here is the casual midweek challenge over in the PTI forum from Lynn...




I had the same supplies out on my work space for the SCS challenge card in the post below. Look at how a card can be changed so much just by using another layout. Lynn posted in the forum for challenge hostesses, I have put my name into the hat I can't wait 'til a choice is made. I enjoy my weekly PTI color challenges and I have made a few card sketches in the past.

Product list...
PTI Beautiful Blooms stamp set
PTI Borders and corners square stamp set
PTI card stock and ink
PTI Pink Patterns DP
Nestie tag
SU pretties kit
dimensioals
cuttlebug flower die
liquid lacquer

Happy Stamp Day!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Good luck!! Love your card.
Cheryl

Tiffany's Epiphanies said...

your cards are very nice!