Monday, August 18, 2008

TLC182 Candy Corn Treat Box


TLC182 Acetate Treat Box SCS Thread

Today on SCS's Technique Lovers Challenge you are to make an Acetate Treat Box the link is posted above.

I had candy corn in the house so my treat box became Halloween Themed. These would also be good for bath salts, bath bombs could even be made into a Christmas Tree Decoration.

Product List...
Grafix Clear Craft Plastic "Purchased at Archivers"
PTI Kraft Card Stock
SU scallop circle punch
Circle Punch
SU Halloween images from WRAK
Darice Ribbon
Cropadile


Happy Stamp Day!

3 comments:

Chris said...

this is freakin' adorable!!! love that container...>"< you could use the SS II for this...you did order it didn't you? LOL

Wanda said...

This is SO cute!!! When my halloween stamps arrive I'm going to have to give this a try!! TFS

Wanda said...

This is SO cute!!! When my halloween stamps arrive I'm going to have to give this a try!! TFS