Sunday, August 17, 2008

Chocolate Birthday Wishes



I keep laughing to myself as I work with these butterflies here is why...
My Sister was making pillow treat boxes for my Nephews Rehearsal Dinner using SU' Butterfly set from a few years back. We decided to made some of them 3D so that involved cutting and adhesive. Our fingers were basically stuck together with glue after completing around 100 treats. We had my Niece helping and if I remember right my other Sister (a non crafter) came to assist us. Needless to say if we ask either for help on a craft project these days they just laugh and run the other way with lightning speed. The treats turned out great in the end and now we have a conversation piece every time the subject comes up. LOL!!

As you have noticed by now I revamped my blog with PTI's Chocolate REmix DP. Love it, can't put it down it is totally YUMMY! This card today is one of the cards I made up for the header.

Product list...
PTI Butterfly Kisses
PTI Chocolate REmix DP
PTI Dark Chocolate Ink and card stock
PTI Vanilla card stock
PTI Vellum
PTI Swiss dot ribbon
Dimensionals

Happy Stamp Day!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love the looks of that paper too, but just haven't bit the bullet and bought it. Love what you have done with it.
Cheryl

Wanda said...

Your card is wonderful and I like the new look to your blog. It's SO beautiful!!!