Saturday, July 19, 2008

30/30 Day 10 Stampin' Up Card Kit

Monkeymama has a card kit swap running over on SCS you can find it with this link...
Got Game



The above card kit is for my Stampin' Up spot it contains..,

SU Close To Coacoa Prints DP
SU Pretties Kit
SU white Organdy Ribbon
SU Polka Dots and Pasiley stamped images (Thank you Barb!)
MM Brads

**OKAY, I have to admit I had some new stuff arrive at the house on Thursday that I ordered from SU before the end of June (when I was not yet taking Jen's 30/30 challenge, it will be stowed away and not used 'til I reach my 30 day goal.**

Have a wonderful weekend, Happy Stamp Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This kit looks awesome! The cocoa and white look so crisp together! You have great taste!

Wanda said...

That looks like fun Sara!