Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July

Have a safe and happy 4th I hope you are able to spend some time with your family and enjoy the fireworks. I will be gone for the next few days enjoying time away with our family by the lake, I can't wait to hear the sound of the waves at night and the smell of the smores and cherry pies cooked over the campfire.

It is wonderful to live in SD this time of year, we usually watch the fireworks on our local network station it is amazing. Here is a link to one I found on over on you tube, enjoy!
Fireworks over Mt. Rushmore on You tube

I have come across an idea that went into my craft file for next year, you can find the link to the project below the photo. Would this not be grand for the picnic table?


Firecracker Napkin and utensil holder

Have a Happy 4th!

1 comment:

Wanda said...

What a cute idea Sara. Sorry I'm so late at getting some comments to you. I didn't have much free time the past week. I just love this idea!! TFS