Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Scrapn' Fun Card


This card is made from the punched square scraps from my PTI round 7 swap card that I showed you on Tuesday. I may just like this card better, oh what is a girl to do?

The center of this flower was cut from an image that I stamped on the Guidelines strip dp then placed on the flower with glue stick. I adore the little Hello sentiment from this stamp set the type awesome.

Product list...
PTI Plum Pudding card stock
PTI Lavender Moon card stock
PTI Plum Pudding dotted ribbon
PTI Flower Garden stamp set
PTI Guidelines DP
dimensionals
square punches
swiss dot embossing folder
Palette Noir ink pad

Happy Stamp Day!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Great way to use up leftovers. That color is so pretty. Enabling again, aren't you?
Cheryl

Wanda said...

I LOVE this card Sara, it's so pretty! And the flower is SO cute!