Saturday, April 5, 2008

Chew on this!



The above photo is of a gum holder, on the inside you will find a 5 piece pack of Trident. The tutorial found in the listed link is from Rochelle at Impressions. These are so fun to make and so cute not to mention necessary if you need to hide your gum from the children. I had trouble finding the small 5 pc packages of Trident none at Wal-mart or Walgreens (our local HY-Vee had them).
Here is what the gum holder looks like open. (This is from the second set I have made) I had the basket all bundled up when I decided I needed an inside view of the holder and no way was I going to try to arrange that basket again so I hope you enjoy the sneak peek of set two.


This is a card I made earlier this week as a CASE from nightstamper over on SCS. it combined two challenges for this week WT160 and SC170. The longer panel can be removed and used as a bookmark, I love to make gift cards they are so fun to make and for giving.

Product list...
SU Wassabi card stock and ribbon
SU Blue Bayou card stock
SU porcelain prints DP
SU scallop circle punch
SU word window punch
SU SAB rub-ons
Cricut
Brad
Velcro Circles
5pc package of Trident Gum

Happy Stamp Day!

No comments: