Saturday, April 26, 2008

File it and Rub-on...

Link to storm video from Friday, I have posted it on youtube blogger just does not like video uploads from me I have yet to get it to work. For most of the afternoon I could not see the apartment building across the street by night fall there was once again a snow drift in our front yard. The hardest part of the day was waiting for the school bus to arrive safely and for DH to get home from work, everyone is fine slow moving was the trick 30 mph or less.

To measure a snowfall out here on the plains you need to average the levels in about 10 different spots on your property. (Espically our property with so many open areas around us the wind tends to drift the snow around our home.) Here is the average for our yard about 9 1/2 inches, for such a late April storm this is uncommon however, it has been known to snow around here in May. When my Dad was young he remembered one 4th of July with snow, amazing.




This is a total CASE, I found it here Nana's Ink to Paper, such a fun way to jazz up an expandable file. This is the home to some of my WRAK images and a great way to keep them organized.

Products used...
SAB rub-ons
Flower Fusion
Brads
Expandable file

The winner for my blog hop Scrapbook title translation is Bonnie. Be watching for a fun PTI package.


Happy Stamp Day!

No comments: