Thursday, April 24, 2008

SC173 Bloomin Beautiful



This card was made for the Wednesday Sketch challenge on splitcoast SC173. This card has many layers and I decided to use the colors that I still had out from the previous day's challenge in the end I think it turned out very well and I am happy with the sketch.

I Was searching in the gallery very early on Wed AM and our little DD saw me looking at This card by Markie's Mom, this card totally made my little one so happy. Faith AKA Markie's Mom on SCS totally is an amazing artist she has so much talent and I am drawn to her style in the gallery posts, obviously our DD is as well.

In the PaperTrey Ink forum you will also find weekly challenges here is a link PTI challenges, you have to be a registered member to use this forum. To sign up is fast and free and the ideas you can find here are amazing, PTI stampers ooze talent!

Product list...
Beautiful Blooms PaperTrey Ink
Pretty in pink card stock, ribbon and ink Stampin' up
Regal Rose card stock and ink Stampin' up
Celery card stock and ink Stampin' up
Basic Black card stock Stampin' up
Stickles
Gemstones
Cuttlebug embossing folder Swiss Dots
Cuttlebug flower die cuts
pop dots

Happy Stamp Day!

1 comment:

Wanda said...

WOW, your card for the sketch challenge is BEAUTIFUL!!!