Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Priceless TLC164 Double Pocket Card




TLC164 on SCS

Joy in a Jar Double Pocket Card Tutorial

This was a fun card to make and it surprised me just how fast the creation came together. I so love this Cocoa DP with the Pink and Pomegranate, YUMMY! I also love the fact that the card is also a gift, the top pocket contains a bookmark with one of my fave sentiment stamps...

"The light of God's love
shines through you
and your every kindness."

Product list...

SU Cocoa Prints DP
SU Cocoa Card Stock and Ink
SU Purely Pom Ink
SU Pretty in Pink Card Stock, Ink and ribbon
SU scallop circle punch
SU Priceless Stamp Set
Gingerbread stamps Arlington S.D.
Circle punch
Prima Flowers
Bling


Happy Stamp Day!

2 comments:

Wanda said...

WOW!!! Great job on the TLC Sara. I looked at the directions but time got away from me today. I love it and I may have to give it a try tomorrow if time allows. Yours is FABULOUS!!!

Cheryl said...

Another beauty Sara. this is so lovely. You sure do have a talent. I would love to try one of these.
Cheryl