Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I won, I won!

Ok, so who took the link to Spazzgirl and entered her contest that I posted on Sunday? You should have because look at what I won!!!! Can't wait for the mailman to come, I think I am going to set up my chair at the end of the driveway. Wow!! Thank you, thank you and thanks again!

Big Prize:
* Simple Scrapbooks, Aug 2007
* Cardmaker Magazine
* Stamp from Hero Arts
* Stamps from Inkadinkadoo
* Maya Road Chipboard Pieces
* Diecuts and strips from Paper House
* Creative Cafe Project recipes
* Big Flower from Imaginescence
* Journaling blocks from Fontwerks
* Heidi Swapp Big Flowers
* Heidi Swapp Lipshine lipgloss
* Lickety splits sticker strips
* Photo gems and stickers from Paperhouse
* Catalogs from Gelatins and Inkadinkadoo
* Pencils and Pens from various booths
* Eyelets and brads from the Eyelet Outlet
* Karen Foster Scraparatus bag


You can find the link to Spazzgirl on the right hand side of my site she always is fun and has wonderful ideas.

No comments: