Friday, July 6, 2007

Hip to be Square


I played with more Bella's yesterday. I like this one as well, she was not that bad to color. I used SU markers and chalks. The background is yo yo yellow and embossed with the CB folder Divine Swirls. The strip in the middle is pink passion, sure does not show up well in the photo. This was doodled with stitching using the Gel pen. The birthday saying is from SU's Birthday Greetings and it is stamped with Tempting Turquoise and mounted on the same C.S.. Again I used two square scallop punches to make her mat then I doodled dots with my white Gelly Roll pen. The flowers are Primas and the brads in the center are from Hobby Lobby.

2 comments:

Aimee said...

These bella cards are so cute... by the way you have been tagged

Wanda said...

You've been tagged. Go to my blog and find out what to do!
http://www.starlightstamper.com/2007/07/ive-been-tagged.html