Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Top Picks from CHA Winter 2011

I have not had the computer off in days trying to keep up with all the blogs, web sites and facebook post on CHA Winter 2011. For those of you who don't know what I am talking about what are you doing here? LOL, JK;) I will explain below...
Craft and Hobby Association it is THE trade show for the international craft industry. It opened on Saturday in Anaheim Ca. summer will once again be in Rosemont IL.

Below I am sharing some of my fave posts, links and pics from the show.

OMGoodness, I LOVE Stella and Rose HAZEL. My fave for sure! The prints and colors so ME!

Above photo from My Minds Eye
Other lines released of Stella and Rose are...
Mabel
Hattie
Gertie

Cosmo Cricket...
UpCycle
Social Club
Salt Air
And hang on for this one all of my fellow flower lovers. GLUBERS are coming...HAVE TO HAVE SOME OF THESE SWEET BABIES!

Pic above is from Scrapbook.com.


Maya Road...
I love the die cut doilies and tags. More colors of the Organza Roses Ribbons.

Basic Grey I so HEART Basic Grey! The new line at the winter show that stole my heart is Sweet Threads.


Sweet Threads Video


Other Basic Grey lines CHA winter 2011...
Lauderdale
Life of the Party
Hello Luscious

Let's chat Cricut. OMGoodness, PC has another Cricut called Cricut Expression 2 Anniversary edition.
It is WI FI no more cords to run Design Studio. (Not that mine has been chirping away lately.)
It is Digital
Available Midnight April 26 on the Home Shopping Network no price listed for this However the MSRP is $399.99.
Not much out there yet on this bad Girl, I am sure I will faint as I find out more.
And Cricut TOYS. Little J wants a few of them. Can you say REWARDS PROGRAM! Seriously, if you Cricut you must sign up for the rewards.

That is all for today's Yummy Crafty Treats. I will be back with more on Wednesday.

Happy Stamp Day. God Bless.

2 comments:

Jen said...

TFS! Very cool stuff!

Amy said...

Wow, great summary! Maybe someday we'll get there...