Wednesday, February 23, 2011

IC Holiday Card Challenge

I know just last week I put away all my Winter Holiday Goodies just to dig them back out again for this challenge. It is great to do this if you complete the year of challenges you will have 12 Christmas cards ready to go...no more last minute scurrying to finish up.

You can find the challenge here. Banu has created a wonderful sketch...come join in on the fun;)



Here is my interpretation of the sketch. A bit outside the box thinking, not that unusual for me;) The gingerbread represent the top panel layer. (Yep. You got it the bow in the hair...)



Did you notice the background of this pic? I am going to reveal our latest project on Thursday you don't want to miss this one it is WILD;)


All Products used are Papertrey ink except
SU oval punch
Bo Bunny Bling
White Jelly Roll pen
dimensional dots

Happy Stamp Day. God Bless.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Awww, I love the gingerbread girl with the bow in her hair! Very cute!

Banu said...

Sara, this turned out just gorgeous. Loved the gingerbread layer :) Very creative. the colors are ab fab as well.