Thursday, February 17, 2011

Blooming Baskets of Thanks

Oops, we forgot to take in our solar lights before winter. One of them thawed this week..funny to see one little light shining in the dark. Talk about reality shining in yo face;)

One more funny little glimpse of life this week. On the ride home from Sioux Falls yesterday we passed a single cow standing on top of a heap. Not sure if the heap was you know or hay etc. But one single cow, no others around was on top of the world. OMGoodness, God is hilarious. I could not stop laughing. Donna totally did not get why I found it to be so funny. Seriously?!

Here is a springy card creation for you it is shining on top of the world. LOL!



Product list...
PTI Vintage Picnic stamp set and ribbon
Recollections Butterfly
marvy scallop oval punch
Memento Tuxedo black ink
Copic markers
DCWV DP

Happy Stamp Day. God bless.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Very pretty! It's supposed to get up to 76 degrees here today...I'm sure this is not the end of winter, but it's a nice preview of spring.

Wanda said...

I think I would have laughed at the cow too. I was riding with a friend on a country road and there was an old building with a window above the door and in that window as a pig looking out. I laughed for many miles and it still makes me smile when I think of that pig in the window. Your card is beautiful. TFS

Jen said...

fabulous! I the butterfly is awesome and the distressing looks great!

Banu said...

Sara....this card is so ab fab that I am totally going to CASE it. Love loved it. Really ab fab.