Tuesday, February 3, 2009

52 Weeks 52 sketches week 4 layout




My friends have gotten me inspired to scrapbook again, they posted a link to 52 weeks 52 sketches (the blinkie is now in my blogbar). You can check out their inspiring ideas here...
Chris' Corner
F stop Memories
A busy little crafty Bee

I had to scan my 12 by 12 page two times and line it up in my scrapbook program to get a full page look for you. It wrecks the first impression of the page I know, but IRL this is one cute layout. Our little J really loves herself as the mermaid.

Today I have completed my 30 days of no new supplies, how inspiring this Challenge is of Jen's I wonder if she realized that when she started it? I have cleaned up and organized my area once again, hopefully it will stay that way a bit longer this time around. I still want to use up some of the cool stuff I found on this journey so I can go a few more days yet with out new products. Heck I could probably make it two years and still have things to work with.

Product list...
Cricket
Cricket cartridges GBS, Paper doll Dress Up
SU card stock and retired DP
SU scallop circle punch
Circle punches
Corner rounder punch
MM brads
Ribbon
Dew Drops

Happy Stamp Day!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Great LO, you do such wonderful things with Cricut!

Latisha said...

cute layout Sara...love the mermaid...fun!
I hear you on having supplies to last 2 years, but I am so behind in scrap booking, i have more photos than supplies.
When I organized my craft room/office I will take some pictures to share.

Anonymous said...

Great layout! Does this mean you are joining us everyweek? Congrats on making it to the 30 day mark! I'm glad the challenge was inspiring. I really thought I'd go it alone...it's so nice to have friends along the way...thanks for playing!

Chris said...

super cute LO!! i love the mermaid...so glad you have decided to join us on our quest for 52 COMPLETED pages!! >"<

Banu said...

Hi Sara,
Very good layout. I am inspired to join this challenge as well, but have to make sure I can do it. Congrats on 30 day supply challenge, It can be quite hard.