Saturday, February 7, 2009

A PTI connect the dot challenge

Today on Capture the Moment Nichole has a connect the dots puzzler to win some awesome prizes. You connect the dots and it will form the card layout you are to use for the challenge.

I love the new dotted paper coming on the 15th, and the new colors are so YUMMY, lets talk RIBBON it is so beautiful. Really PTI has the best stuff out there, in my opinion.

Here is my challenge card...


Product list...
PTI Women of life
PTI beautiful blooms
PTI floral frenzy
Think I enjoy PTI floral sets? The one shown today has made my list.
PTI card stock
PTI ink
Cricut
Cricut Cartridge (thank you Banu for the cutout goodies I love them;)
Dew drops
dimensionals
lacquer
cuttlebug embossing folder dots

Happy Stamp Day!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Very cute--I love the swirly label layers.

Susan said...

This is beatiful! I love the colors and the flowers you used! Good luck Sara!!!

Chris said...

great card, i love you yoru colors!

Banu said...

Oh WOW, awesome card Sara. You have given me great ideas on how to use those cricut marquees. I mean I never thought of using it this way. WOW, beautiful card. And you are most welcome any time.