Tuesday, February 24, 2009

D's Brag Book



I have been hopelessly cleaning up my stamp area getting it more organized and under
controll. I had started a system of putting my FAVE sketch challenges on SCS into a bragbook so I can find samples easy. Well first off not many would fit, next it just was not the perfect system. I cleaned it out and dolled it up for D, now she has a brag book that matches her Plum Pudding Bedroom.

Product list...
Brag book
Chipboard Letter
PTI plum pudding card stock and ribbon
PTI vintage cream card stock
PTI Guidelines DP
Prima Flower
Marvy scallop punch
cricut
Cricut george circle

Happy Stamp Day!

5 comments:

Amy said...

This is adorable! I bet she loves it. Have you thought of maybe a binder and page protectors for sketch challenges? I have the same problem--papers with ideas on them are floating around everywhere!

Chris said...

very cute!! i'm sure she will love it!! >"<

Susan said...

What a great idea!! And it's so pretty! I really need to do something like that. I have my sketches all over the place!

Anonymous said...

What a great way to reuse something. It's gorgeous...I'm sure D loves it!

Wanda said...

What a great book!!! I'm sure D loved it!!! It's SO pretty!