Tuesday, February 10, 2009

PTI, PTI, PTI Mantra

I have been really tired and all messed up with my sleep patterns the past few days I can hardly keep up with myself and Little J. Here she is just a moth old practicing some yoga, I need to follow in her footsteps for a few days. PTI, PTI, PTI will be my Mantra 'til the 15th. I hope to be able to work on a project for wed tonight.
I ran across this photo when I was organizing last week, keep in mind little J is now 3 (that is how far behind I am in scrapbooking, so need to get busy on her book).

I just can't believe all of the goodness Papertrey ink is going to have in the 15th release. If you have not yet you really should go to capture the moment and take part in the fun and games and have some chances at winning the best stamping supplies on the market.

6 comments:

Amy said...

What a little doll! Hope you feel better soon!

Susan said...

What an adorable picture!! Don't stress over the scrapbooking!! It's supposed to be FUN. :-)

Shannon said...

Awwwww! It is so time for me to have another one! BTW- it was the browser causing my sight problems-stupid mozilla! IE works much better...

Wanda said...

What a sweet picture. I will be watching for your scrapbook pages. I'm going to venture into it myself!!! It's all new to me. TFS Sara!

Cheryl said...

What a precious pix. Oh to be a baby! I hope you get feeling better, Sara. Hard to be creative when you feel crappy.
Cheryl

Chris said...

she is so cute!! i wish i could sleep like a baby...i have insomnia too...yuck!