Friday, November 29, 2013

Friendship Bookmark Card

It is Black Friday, the busiest shopping day of the Christmas Season, or so it used to be.
I can't wait for the numbers to come in and see what happened with stores being open on Thanksgiving.
I am however happy to be out of the box store retail business this time of year. 
 It is just a madhouse and totally
had me ruined on Christmas for along time.
Happy to report Scrooge has left the building and my Christmas Spirit has returned;)

So my creation today is a card with bookmark.
 The Blog
 held my inspiration project.
You can see the card HERE.

My CASE creation:

All products used are PaperTrey Ink EXCEPT for SU scallop circle punch.

Purchase my designs in the following stores:
 Sara's Creative Adventures is Social:

Thanks for stopping by today;)

No comments: