Thursday, November 7, 2013

My Memories Digital Scrapbooking Software V4 YouTube Channel

"MyMemories Suite Version 4 digital scrapbooking software is a fun and creative way to create scrapbooks, photobooks and more, whether you have a Mac or PC. The software's design tools will help you to build entire albums and other printable projects effortlessly using one of the many installed templates or designing your very own pages from scratch."
 
Purchase price
$39.97
When you use my code at checkout STMMM97 you can save $10.00
 bringing the final cost to $29.97.
 photo My-memories-blinkie_zpsb86c9972.gif
 
My Memories Digital Scrapbooking software is ranked #1 in the industry.
You can learn more about My Memories Digital Scrapbooking software HERE.
You can read the review HERE
 
Today I have a link to share with you.
It is the My Memories YouTube channel.
Here you will find tutorial videos on how to create with My Memories Software.
 
And more links for you:



Youtube Videos

So what are you waiting for?  Go on an adventure and create your memories now.
 
Thanks for stopping by today:)

No comments: