Friday, April 29, 2011

Not the Only One!

Jessica was helping out with Operation Write Home.  She colored the digital images in paint then we printed them off.  She helped to punch and tape and keep Mom Organized.  
Below she is holding a few of the creations her favorites.


Photobucket




shown below.  Please visit


Okay, yesterday I found my pinky finger stuck behind the toilet flusher.  I know what you are thinking what the heck?  Same here;)   I contemplated for a few minutes on how to proceed at getting out of this sticky situation.  It was my right pinky so only my left hand was free.  Jessica and the dogs just stood and watched and pondered Mom's dilemma.  I thought lift the lid try to use my left hand to take the flusher hardware off the tank.  Yeah right! 
So I waited for DH to get home from work.  And waited...waited some more...and then
I pulled my hand back in doing so caused a deeper cut to my pinky finger.
So beware there is danger in Toilet Flusher Handles!
I so can't be the only one ever this has happened to right?

Photobucket

So I think there are 5 stitches there hard to decipher the last one.  The cut was deep however, no damage was done to tendons.  Soon as the stitches come out next week I will be good as new.  More cautious of toilet flusher handles.  LMAO.  Seriously our God is HYSTERICAL, he can quit anytime now.  Some of this adventure could be spread on a more even playing field.


OMGOODNESS I AM not the only one;)  Now I feel better...

Happy Stamp Day.  God Bless.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Jessica is such a great kid to help out! Glad your finger is going to be okay. I will be more careful from now on, that's for sure!

Jen said...

First off...way to go Jessica...your cards look fabulous. Second...oh my Sara...life is never dull in your home. It's good that you have a sense of hummor about the pinky...lol. Hope it heals quickly!

Chris said...

jessica and her cards are seriously too cute!! she looks like you. sorry to hear about your newest dilemma...i don't even have the words...lol hope your finger heals fast!!