UPDATE...spoooktacular crop posted on the left has been postponed 'til tonight starts at 8 central and ends at 10 central. Click on over to get signed up they will be giving yummy Cricut products away. AGAIN this is taking place tonight, you must be signed up so take the spooktacular link now;)
I was asked for some measurements after posting my Bella Rose Altered jr. legal pad you can see it here.What you need...
Jr. Legal Pad Measuring 5" by 8"
1 Piece of DSP measuring 4 3/4" by 7 3/4"
1 Piece of matching DSP measuring 5" by 1/2" (to cover the branded strip of notepad)
1 Piece of card stock measuring 10 1/2" by 8 1/8"
7" length of ribbon
matching ribbon bow
tag 2 1/4" winter woodland cartridge
tag shadow 2 1/2" winter woodland cartridge
scotch brand tape
double stick tape
1) score your card stock at 5 1/8" and again at 5 3/8" (this makes your spine)
2) adhere ribbon to back of dp with scotch tape
3) adhere dp to front cover of card stock with double stick tape
4) adhere dp to branded strip of notebook with double stick tape
5) adhere notebook to inside back cover with double stick tape
6) stamp sentiment on smaller tag then back with shadow tag and adhere to front cover to the left side on top of your ribbon strip (I used dimensional dots here)
7) tie a bow and place opposite of sentiment tag let dry
Simple and beautiful, have fun!
Product list for this pictured project
Sultry DP by BasicGrey
SU card stock
PTI ribbon, ink and Sentiment from Everyday Blessings stamp set
jr legal pad
large paper clip
SU scallop circle punch
Happy Stamp Day!