Thursday, November 19, 2009

Warm Winter Wishes

Thanks to my swapping friends SGC and CraftyCrunchyMama on SCS I have some images from the PTI set Holiday Button Bits. This Gingerbread is one of my faves the snowman and Santa are also ver CUTE! Wow, where to begin I really love the extras on this creation. First I put Crackle medium over the entire gingerbread and let dry, it turned out looking like it just came from the oven YUMMY. Next I took some pearlized puff fabric paint and painted on the details of the gingerbread man and put a few more details around the card. The tag was cut on the Cricut Expression using the Center point function and Winter Woodland Cartridge. No cookie baking this holiday here at our home DH's blood test did not change this time so his levels are still considered high. He will have to return in three months, if the levels are not sufficient at that time he will have to start insulin. He was also put on a blood pressure med this time around I tell you they might as well move the walmart pharmacy to our home!


Produt list...
PTI Holiday Button Bits, scarlet jewel buttons, ribbon and card stock
Bazzil Bling Card stock
Corner rounder
Cricut Expression
Winter Woodland Cartridge
Puff paint
Crackle Glaze by Ranger Ink


6 comments:

Amy said...

Very pretty! Looks good enough to eat LOL. Hope your DH's numbers come down soon!

Banu said...

Awesome card Sara.....Loved the idea of crackle glaze :)

Chris said...

very cute! love the crackle on the gngerbread!! >"<

Kraftychick said...

Sarah:
Love how you did the gingerbread man - I just got some crackle glaze and haven't tried it yet - what a perfect project! And, I so want to thank you for giving me the choice of turning on the music or not - I LOVE Christmas music, but sometimes it's late at night or I've got a headache - for whatever reason, sometimes the music isn't wanted - thanks for the choice (BTW, it's playing now!!)
Jackie

Latisha said...

This is really cute Sara, so nice of them to share some images with you!!

Susan said...

Such a cute card!! I love all of the details that you put into it!!