Friday, June 5, 2009

Coffee/Tea card kit swap



My friend cupojafa over on SCS is hostessing a Coffee/Tea card kit swap, you can find her awesome blog {here}. I fiddled around with the idea of the swap for over a month now, well when my Sister delivered Dreams Come True Cricut Cartridge I knew I was in.

I have seen this cute tea pot invite in the cricut message board and the idea for a shape card came from there. I used DS and the Dreams Come True Cartridge to make the tea pot a2 size shape card.

Tea Pot .cut file by Sara Paschal

Invites by Goatesgirl

Product list...
Shape Card Base
Cricut Expression
Cricut Design Studio
Cricut Dreams Come True Cartridge

PTI
Chocolate Re-Mix DP
Dark Chocolate Ink
Summer Sunrise Ink and card stock
Vintage Cream Card Stock
Everyday Classics stamp set
Text Box Stamp Set
Warm Happiness Stamp Set

Extras
Embroidery Floss
Scallop Oval Punch Marvy
1/8" hole punch
Lipton Tea bag


To color the flowers on the tea pot I actually inked up the sunflower from text box and stamped color into the image, pretty clever if I do say so myself. And yes, that is the tiny tea bag from PTI's Everyday classics set. (I cut it out and took one strand of brown floss to make the hanger, along with the tiniest hole punch I had.)

**Note** this is not my final version for the swap just one of the many I have in my mind to send. Not sure yet what the images are I want to stamp to go with the kit, I may go bitty dots DP and then the tea cup from Everyday Classics?? Who knows, LOL?

Happy Stamp Day!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this cut file.

Debbie

Amy said...

OMgoodness, Sara, this is wonderful! I love everything about this. Very nice job!

Sharon said...

Thank you for sharing, this is a cute card.

Jen said...

This is fabulous!

4paws said...

Thank you for sharing your file. The tea pot is so cute!! I love the papers.

Banu said...

WOW.....I would be glad to get this kit...real neat.

Marjorie said...

Thanks so much for the file. I love the teapot card!