Tuesday, June 9, 2009

100,000 Hits Blog Candy Edit and a new Site

Edit, moving up to the top for a reminder...It is my Bday today and I am being lazy I don't have a new blog post to share ;) My Friend Chris has been selected for a Scrapbook Design team and they have launched a new layout you can find it here...



I am closing in on 100,000 blog hits thanks to all of you that visit my blog. I have moved my blog counter to the top of my side bar, blog candy goes to the person that emails me a screen shot of the 100,000 hit counter Or the first person who is the closest to the mark that emails me first.

I found this fun game at my friend Wanda's Blog My Creative Corner, she has posted a beautiful dress today made from scallop circles, this is a must see for sure.

To get a page screen shot on the web you use your PrtSC Key upper right hand side of the keyboard. This copies the screen to your clipboard, next you need to paste the screen into your program and save it. Send as an attachment in email to...

paschal.sara@gmail.com

Good luck and Thank You!

2 comments:

Chris said...

WAHHOOO!!

Banu said...

WOW that will be neat.