Tuesday, April 7, 2009

SCA3C19 Rasbperry Fizz Mix notebook and card

I was given a beautiful notebook from my friend Chris and I have been wanting to make some of my own for a long time now. Here is my notebook you can find her's here. Chris uses a Jr. Legal pad that she had cut down at an office supply store for just a few dollars per cut. My pad is a bit different I purchased mine at local stationary store, it is not lined and a tad thicker then the jr. legal pad but was purchased locally to give our hometown business a boost in sales. I have totally been trying to make purchases closer to home and have gone back to good old American Made products. Yes, I inquired about PTI everything they offer is made is the USA except for the RIBBON.

Here is a link also to Latisha's notepadBoth of these gals have much better photos then can scan in my notebook and are totally worth checking out.




 


I have such beautiful DP from PTI that I have not really used, I challenged you along with myself this week to break open the pack and get busy. The card above is one of my faves that I created on Monday. With all of the cards I created today I left them blank so I can put in a sentiment when needed.

Product list...
PTI Stampers Select White Cardstock
PTI Raspberry Fizz Mix DP and ribbon
PTI True Black DP, cardstock and Vintage Buttons
Floss
sewing

Happy Stamp Day!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amy said...

These are both beautiful. I love the way you combined the B & W and RF DP's on the second card!

Jen said...

Awesome! Love the notepad and card...I'm going to have to try the note pad someday.

Chris said...

still don't have a camera? that sucks!! i actually did 3 raspberry fizz cards today...none of them are my favorites...see what i decide to post tomorrow. your card is very cute!! LOVE THE MIXED DP...>"<

Banu said...

Late, but still, here is my card

http://stampingwithpassion.blogspot.com/2009/04/saras-perfect-match-monday-sca3c19.html