Saturday, April 11, 2009

CupCake Boxes for Easter

I found these beautiful cup cake boxes made by Jen C over at Jen's Brain Things, she is so very kind about sharing her Cricut Cut Files just leave a comment at the end of the post of the cut file you wish to have and she will get back to you.

These are going to our friends for Easter the boys have the chocolate boxes with the Reese egg on top and the girls have the sprinkles. (I learned my lesson from my Nephews at Christmas with the pink so I am sure the boys would not enjoy the pastel sprinkles.)

The DP and card stock is a mixture of odds and ends that I used to complete the boxes. Before the left I used the doodle charm Cartridge to cut a bunny head for the top of each box.


 
Posted by Picasa


Product list...
Cupcakes
DP and Card Stock
Acetate for window
wax paper to line box bottom
cricut
cricut cut file from Jen C.
cricut DS
cricut doodle charm cartridge
cricut george cartridge

3 comments:

Chris said...

these are so cute!! you do great things with your cricut!! happy easter! >"<

Wanda said...

How adorable. Sara! Sara! Sara! Don't make me want a Cricut now!!! Where will I put it? LOL I LOVE your boxes.

Jen said...

Can I have one? This look yummy and such cute boxes!