Monday, February 25, 2008

Badge Holder Mini Book...


I just adore this new stamp set from Papertrey Inc "Everyday Blessings"

This is another Silent Auction Item I am working on to benefit a local Monroe Firefighter. Please see my previous post "I'm Binding it all".

This would also be such a great gift to give a graduating High School Senior this spring before they head off to see what life is really all about. How about a token gift for a family member in a nursing home or a shut in. You can use this set for just about anything inspirational and beyond.

Here is how you can make your own...

PTI
Everyday Blessings (Stamp Set and DP and perfect match ribbon)
Badge Holders (Office section at Wal-Mart)
Black staz-on
Page Pebble
Ribbon




First you cut the papers to fit inside your badge, these papers measured (3 3/8" by 2 4/8")
Then I sponged around the edges of the Everyday Blessings DP with Perfect Match ink.
Stamped on your sentiment.
Attach your Ribbon (I just placed ribbon on the top and back layers)
For the inside pages the sentiment is centered on the page
Adhere both sides together
Slide into your badge. (My book uses three badge holders)
On the front and back covers I did some additional stamping with black staz-on directly onto the badge holder.
I also placed some Everyday Blessings DP under a page pebble then set it with some e6000 adhesive onto the top of the badge holder to create some layering effects.
Book is bound with a length of PTI ribbon.

Happy Stamp Day!

No comments: