Sunday, October 28, 2012

My Memories Fabulous Fall Challenge

Here is my layout for the
going on over at
"Links are now closed for this challenge"


I used the album download Seasons that comes with the software, 
placed my pics swapped out a few elements making the page my own.
Such fun and so easy;)

Make sure you take time to visit this post
and get entered for your chance to
WIN
My Memories Suite Software Download.
Contest ends OCTOBER 31, 2012.

And if you are shopping for the My Memories digital software today enter my code:
STMMM97
to receive your discounted price.
See Sidebar for all the details
If you have questions about MyMemories software
please email me at
paschal.sara@gmail.com


2 comments:

Jen said...

So very pretty...I love it!

Chris said...

ok now i feel like crap! i haven't done any scrapping in weeks...months!

your leaf lo is so cute!! love that photo!