Tuesday, October 16, 2012

QKR meets PCP (Paper Craft Planet)

I have some exciting news for you this AM.
Calling all fans of QKR Stampede and Paper Craft Planet,
you can now keep in touch with QKR Stampede
AWESOMESAUCE, I know!!!!

Take the above link, sign up if you are not a member and click add group QKR Stampede.
That easy.  
For your time QKR is offering up a free digi there for you.

This digi happens to be my favorite download of the season I have used it many
times this past month.
I suggest you go snag yours right now;)

Now my creation for today...
Below the image digitally colored...

I cut out a magnet from a previous project and made that my focal image.  It is placed with a couple
pieces of dimensional foam and will be easy for the recipient to remove.
Playing around with creative clustering lately in the digi world and it carried over onto
today's creation.  What do you think about using clustering on your cards?
I am not one to use them much for the fact I donate some of my creations
and the postage rates can confuse some of the recipients when they
hit the post office.
For special cards it is a great use of all your embellishes;)

Supplies used:
PTI card stock and ribbon, embossing plate die.
Little Yellow bicycle leaf pins
SU felt flowers
various brads and bling
Baked Tag from my friend Chris over at 
Spray painted grunge board from Tim Holtz
Burlap
Photoshop



No comments: