Sunday, October 21, 2012

A Coffin Full of Freebies

Today's treat is brought to you by
Here is my coffin box created with the freebie download
found below:

Of course not you need Mtn Dew as well, DUH!
;)

My packed coffin gift box,
coffee, candy and nerdy toys this is to die for!
These would be awesome for your coworkers and employees.

Yes, I used the first download below and switched out the background
paper for this plaid I have been playing with this season.
Below is a screen shot of that process:




These three downloads are offered to you for FREE from
for a limited time only so go grab your designer packs today!

You can find a great tutorial here for these particular downloads.

HOWEVER, My Memories Designer Packs are compatible
with other graphic programs.
Just print, cut and glue.
Yes, you can do that;)

Now here are some freebies made by me to complete my project:
Enjoy! 


1 comment:

Amy said...

Very cute! Great idea for a little grown-up treat. Love your freebies too!