Wednesday, October 10, 2012

LEJ Designs Happy Birthday Challenge



"Happy Birthday"
is the theme for the week.

Stop over at the challenge blog for more inspiration and link
up your Birthday creations.

Here is my card...
I used this beautiful  Blossom Digi stamp created by Lindsey.
You can find more of her digi stamp goodness at:
LEJ Designs Digi Shop

The Blossom digi was totally colored in PSE and printed off on
PTI Stampers Select White Card Stock.

The sentiment script I used is Respective from Dafont.com.

Next I cut down my layers to size and adhered them to the card base,
beautifully simple, simply beautiful!
These will make awesome cards for the nursing home residents since
they do not require extra postage.
Love that!


Please come and join us this week with the
Happy Birthday Challenge we would love to have you.