You can always take the link to my pinterest board it is found under my header.
Since it is really difficult to sit in my design room I have not been able to create for blog posts:( however to build up some strength in my knee I have been in the kitchen more than usual. Hence the post for today done with help from little j.
This can be found in my tips and tricks board about fabric sheets.
1. Cut up a kitchen towel on the fold lines giving us six sheets.
2. Poured 1/8 cup Downy over the towels.
3. Let them soak in sealed container.
4. Ring them out and let them dry.
5. Throw dried cloth in with load.
6. It is stated that each sheet will last 40 loads.
Helping to save some on the monthly budget and help green up the planet with less plastic and dryer sheets.