Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Health Care



Our Sick little Jessica finally is getting some sleep. Some quiet time for Mom to check email.

Many of you know I sat on two Boards for the city of Sioux Falls...
Falls Community Health Governing Board Vice Chairwoman;)
Sioux Falls Health Department Board Member

I really enjoyed my time there and it felt good to be in a position to help others on such an important topic. Breaks my heart today as I read the email (can't share sorry it is confidential...wish I could). Just 4 words, Health Care Reform Legislation...enough said!

I can share with my Associate Degree BA/BM peeps this...Run get your application in I have a couple of you in mind. Call or email if you have more questions.
Administrative Assistant - The Community HealthCare Association of the Dakotas (CHAD) is seeking an exceptional individual to serve as Administrative Assistant to provide administrative and clerical support for CHAD CEO and staff.

Full Job Description

Qualifications:

Associates degree in Business Administration or Secretarial practice. Relevant experience may be accepted in lieu of education requirements
Strong attention to detail, and organizational skills
Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
High proficiency with computers, Microsoft Office, Access, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, Word, PowerPoint, and Internet Explorer
CHAD offers competitive wages and benefits.

To apply please send resume and references by January 24, 2011 to Amy Cravaack...
amy.cravaack@usd.edu
Place in your subject line "Administrative Assistant Job Inquiry from CHAD Web"

I was actually at Falls Community Health on Tuesday...happy to report a 13 lb weight loss. (Insert High five and a happy dance here). Over the years I have just become so attached to the employees I choose to go there for my health care. You know you can as well. Not just for those w/o medical insurance. They are on a sliding fee scale according to your income.

Okay, back to regular programming. I hope to have a creative post Thursday.

Now get going check into this amazing opportunity! Go! Now! ;)

God Bless!

1 comment:

Chris said...

congrats on the weightloss!! [me giving you a high five here] i'm totally jealous!!