Monday, December 27, 2010

Lauren's Cute Box, PCP 3D Challenge

**Edit to place edible crayon link**
Gourmet Mom on the go edible crayons plus free wrappers
This is what I was looking for the other day and I plan to go back and make an edible crayon box with these bad boys. Oh, they are sooooo cute!

Check out Paper Craft Planet Blog complete with a free template cutesy Cover Box from Lauren Meader My Time Made Easy.



I Have many great ideas for this little box
Homemade crayons came to mind first then the bath crayons. Can't find the tutorial for one and the store was out of the other so for today's post I went with the fragrance stones.

Product list...
Cutesy Cover template
BoBunny DP
Rusty Pickle Brad
SU scallop circle punch
PTI felt, die flower
rick rack, velvet ribbon unknown
Shabby wrinkled seam binding
MS heart border punch

Have a Happy Stamp Day, God bless.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Super cute!!

Chris said...

this turned out so cute!! love the flower!