Thursday, December 2, 2010

Kickin' It Old School



Okay, today I am Kickin' It Old School going back to basics in the creation of cards. Since the Accident I have had been in my craft room very little I started back slow and made CAS (Clean And Simple) creations the above is one of them. I used glitter chipboard elements from My Minds Eye and Sentiment from Papertrey.

So my card leads into the scripture and song for today...


I think I enjoy Go Fish more then the girls do they came out with a new album this past summer called Kickin' It Old School I just love it, my ultimate fave song from it is the title track while Jesse loves the swing version of The Solid Rock and Jessica loves I'm A Soldier. Their Christmas songs are wonderful also Christmas with a capital C is in the youtube video below.



Luke 2:11
Today in the town of David a Saviour has been born to you; he is CHRIST the Lord.

Happy Stamp Day, God Bless.

3 comments:

Amy said...

That card is just darling! I will have to check out Go Fish. Since moving to Wichita I have been listening to talk radio more than music--I need to get back into it.

Jen said...

Cute card! I'll have to check out Go Fish when the rest of the house is awake. BTW it's good to see you crafting again!

Chris said...

this card is very cute, love the simplicity of it!