Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Flower Basket


I love the Vintage Picnic set by papertrey ink, it has been out of stock and a hard set to get my hands on. Thanks to the kindness of my friend Chris I had some images to color with while waiting for the set to come back into stock.

The awesome YOYO on this creation was made by Edna I purchased from her Etsy shop here...
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Meisharay she makes a beautiful product has great customer service and fast shipping. I recommend if you like YOYO's for your creations to pick some up from Edna.

For the winner of the Seam Binding the number drawn was number 3 Cheryl. Cheryl, please send me your current snail mail address to paschal.sara@gmail.com. I will be sending out some goodies to all of you who commented on the seam binding post, I really appreciate you who take time to create and visit my blog. (Please send your current addresses to my gmail, thank you.)

Product list...
Jenni Bowlin DP
Nestabilities Oval
Copic Markers
papertrey ink Vintage Picnic stamp set, stampers select white cardstock, satin ribbon and vintage buttons.
Twine
MS border punch
yoyo made by Edna

Happy Stamp Day, God Bless!

3 comments:

Jen said...

The pp and lacey boarder puch with the daisies in the basket all go beautifully together! Love this card!

Amy said...

This is gorgeous--love the colors and the DP. Cute yo-yo's too!

Banu said...

Sara..beautiful card. WOW!!! Loved your design. I am soooo happy to see you back online and posting your projects...