Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Birth Verse

YEP, that is right today I am officially 40! No card creation for today, I parked myself in my cozy chair Tuesday AM and did not go far from it. Hopefully today I will feel like creating something new for Thursday.

Here is my Birth Verse...June 9th 1970.
Galatians 6:9 NIV
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

Do not give up, I should make that my new Mantra!

You can find your birth verse here...
Birth Verse

Happy Stamp Day, God Bless!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Sara! That is truly an inspiring verse--I love Galatians. I went and looked up mine, it is John 5:24. Hey, 40 is not so bad--I've been pretty happy in my 40's!

Rebecca said...

Have a wonderful day!!! Hope your time in your cozy chair was rejuvenating!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to You - Happy Birthday to You - Happy Birthday Dear Sara - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!! 40 is not soooo bad. Enjoy your special day. Talk to you soon. Love Julie

Jen A said...

Happy Birthday my friend! Hope your day is filled with God's blessings!

Chris said...

i like your verse! happy birthday, my friend!

Banu said...

Sara. I know we wished you already over at the forum, but since I am only now catching up with your posts, Belated Birthday wishes again.