Friday, June 18, 2010

AirBrush Fun!


Have I said before how much fun I am having with the Copic Airbrush? LOTS!! I airbrushed the labels one, let it dry then stamped the sentiment from ODBD.

I used the newer DP from PTI as a base and cut some of the flowers out to give them more POP!

Just a reminder that LifeLight is around the corner Sept 3-5th right here in SD. Don't live close hopefully there will be an Internet feed again this year. However, want an awesome FREE event to take your family to this is the place to be. Most looking forward to Lincoln Brewster and Barlow Girl. You can find more information here at the LifeLIght homepage.


Product list...
ODBD stamp set
PTI DP, ribbon, card stock and bling
MS border punch
Charm Unknown
SU felt flower

Happy Stamp Day, God Bless!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, Sara, gorgeous card! I love the stamped flowers around the focal point.

Angela said...

Wow, this is beautiful! Airbrushing sound like fun; I'd like to try it....

Chris said...

gorgeous!! love the air brushing..still not buying the copics...lol

Wanda said...

WOW Sara, your card is absolutely STUNNING!!!