I have been working with my piles of scraps and I have came up with this glittery goodness, hope you enjoy it as much as I have. The first creation was made for Inspired Crafters
Here is the layout to make a Christmas card...
My card, so sorry for the pic but with the colored glitter it was hard to get a clear pic.
multiple sizes of circle punches ek success
card stock scraps SU and PTI
Ink and ribbon PTI
SU scallop circle punch and word window
PTI stamp sets Merry and bright, Merry and Bright Additions
Here are some for Valentines using Target Dollar spot DP and PTI Sweet Love stamp set...
This one I used Bella Rose DP scraps and PTI Wishing You for the sentiment...
So wanna know how I did this?
1) Cut card stock to 3 3/4" by 4 1/2" (size I used for challenge card)
2) Punch various size circles from scraps of card stock or dp
3) Spray your piece of card stock with spray adhesive
4) Arrange the punched circles on the card stock (leave room between circles don't have them overlap)
5) Apply fine glitter
6) Shake off excess glitter
7) Layer your glittery goodness onto your card
You can stamp on the card stock circles (for my challenge card I left them blank). Make various sizes for example on the bella rose card I only did the top portion.
Use card stock close to the color of glitter you are going to use.
Just a reminder to friends and family we no longer have a hooked up home so please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and give me a few days to check on it. If it is important please email DP3069@k12.sd.us and in the heading mark "for Mom" and our oldest can check at school during the week. Thank you;)