Sunday, December 14, 2008

Winter Blast December 14th 2008 8:30 AM



I have linked my Post title to the video, click on post title and open file to view the video.

Anyone figured out how to upload a video right to blogger with out using youtube? My uploads of video always fail I can only get them to link as I have done above.


Hey Dad, look what you are missing :) Wish we could swap places for the day? I do. You can't see any neighbors houses and everything not anchored down is blowing with the wind. We don't have much snow here north of us they have had more so the visibility is even less. (You are looking west from our home in town.) No Church or play practice today DH even has a work snow day, that means I have some Creative time this afternoon, YES!! Have a warm, cozy safe Sunday.

No comments: