Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Just Dandy CASE

Inside and Out cards by Milessa Bickford of Just Dandy...This is where I was totally inspired for my card. She has so many wonderful creations and I just adore the sets she has designed for papertrey ink.

Women of Life
Merry and Bright
Merry and Bright Additions
Floral Frenzy

What is not to love about any of these, YIKES she is talented!

So here is my CASE of her card that you can find in the above link.



Bottom shows inside of the card, I used a nestability circle in Plum Pudding to stamp my sentiment on I felt it was hard to read stamped directly onto the card stock over the flowers.



Product list...
PTI card stock, ribbon and ink
PTI Beautiful Blooms
PTI Spiral bouquet
PTI Text Box
Birthday Basics
nestabilities scallop circle
dew drops

I have to scan my images for a bit 'til I can figure out what happened to my camera.
Happy Stamp Day!

2 comments:

Chris said...

very pretty!! i love your case...>"<

Wanda said...

You did a beautiful job on it Sara!! TFS