Thursday, November 29, 2007

Wasted Cash...

Wow, what can happen in a day it is totally amazing, yesterday I woke up worked on my blog before the girls woke up basically started the day normally. After breakfast it was a different story...

I have been having problems with a crown for a few months now, it has been almost one year since they had to do a root canal through the crown. While eating breakfast the silly thing came off AGAIN. I was lucky enough to get in to the dentist but they would not put it back on, tooth had to be pulled. Keep in mind I was told that only 10 percent of root canals fail, guess who falls in the 10 percent, UGH! So I have a $2,000 plastic baggie that is holding my wasted crown and root canal, so disgusting I know, but the thought of the wasted cash makes me sick to my stomach. I am sore today and can't eat anything but soft foods and no pop, I am not going to be a pretty sight in a few hours if I don't get a Mt. Dew fix I need the energy to keep up with my 2 DD.

So enough wasted cash chatter, but just think of the supplies that could have purchased, the gas the milk etc. I feel sick again. Here is a card for today...


This is a Birthday invite made with Chanitgo Monkey from Stampendous, my little DD is nuts for monkeys so this is a perfect card.

His face is lifted up with a pop dot for some dimension, I also used my scallop punch with wasabi paper to draw attention to the birthday monkey.

2 comments:

Ana Wohlfahrt said...

Super cute card! Love the scalloped square and the adorable monkey :)

** Isa ** said...

So sweet. Lovely card and I lvoe the cute little monkey! :D This card made me smile... thanks.;)

Isa x