Monday, November 12, 2007

Scallop Window card...



This was a swap card I received in the blue floral swap this year it is an explosion card but I was more taken aback by the scallop window and when my Sister was over we gave it a try.

This was the Christmas card we came up with, she brought along this great DP and she always has a stash of the best brads and eyelets so this was our window card...



These are the punches that were used to create the window Mega square scallop and a 1 1/4'' Square punch. My Sister figured it out that it was better to punch the square first then center the scallop around it, I am a Blondie after all it takes me a few tries to get there, LOL!


I do know that when I hit the lottery I am going to have to trade all of my punches for the Clever Lever style.

1 comment:

jodene said...

Another pretty card Sara