Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Little Ladies...

Our 2 year old DD woke up a tad better this A.M. she will put weight on her right leg but will limp when she tries to walk. She will crawl or roll across the floor to you. You ask her to come and she will say, "okay" and then you can see her thinking how I am I going to do it. She likes to sit in my chair and yell for help so we will come and pick her up to get her where she wants to go.
This is so terrifying when you do not know what is going on with your child and all the Dr. can tell you to do is watch her over the next few days, does not seem fair to anyone. Again she seems happy and wants to play today she just does not want to walk...I will keep you posted.

So here is my Card for the day...


This card is a case from Taylor VanBruggen on Paper Trey Ink Pad Gallery

For my card I stuck with Real Red to mount the card front on and I also added a spiral clip with some polka dot ribbon. I like the card more to the plain side but if I use it for my swap card I would have to have the embellishment.
For the lady bug she was stamped on the scallop white square and then I stamped again on a scrap piece and cut out just the wings. They were then cut down the center jazzed up with some stickles and placed over the scallop lady bug with one pop dot to make it look like she was flying. Very cute, again not my idea but I sure wish it was.

1 comment:

Wanda said...

Sorry to hear about your daughter. I hope she is feeling better.

I LOVE the ladybug card!! I've seen that ladybug around and just I think it's just adorable! Great job on the card! TFS