Friday, April 13, 2007

Leonardo Da Vinci



Click the Leonardo da Vinci link above to find out more about one of the Masters.
The photo on the right shows how I found this project unfinished, all pieces were cut I needed to stamp some more pieces and just complete the card, not real hard, wonder what stopped me the first time from completing the project.

I was watching the History Channel a few months back and they were running stories on Da Vinci and his unfinished work. Hum, I thought I could be the next Leonardo with all of the unfinished projects I have. Well, guess not. So then I decided to start finishing some of my piles and wala, today I have six completed cards. I may even send them in to a swap I have not made up my mind on that yet. And what a grand masterpiece they turned out to be.

No comments: